Friday, February 22, 2008

Muggy Friday

78F in February...short sleeves and sweating...frickin' unnatural...this state sucks you in, gets you used to the low cost of living, thus preventing you from leaving...I'm not a happy Yankee...

But it's Friday and payday, and that's always a boost...

Saw the stork outside our apartment office again today...little bastard's a week early...

Gas prices blow...

Panera bagels rule...

Felt that sock in the gut this morning when I remembered Dad was gone...haven't had that in a while...probably the hormones...

They're working multiple buildings, remodeling the porches, so I'll be moving all the aloe to the front this weekend and spending some money on topsoil and containers finally...moving charcoal cooker and bike indoors, so there goes my dining area again...ah well...been a couple of weeks since my last "reorganization"...about time to shake things up again...

No comments: