Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Murphy, lazy...???

Why do I always have such energy when I'm trapped in my chair at work, but once I get home and have the ability to expend said energy, my body and brain hit sloth mode?

Sure, I work an 8-hour day like any shmo...but I'm on my ass for basically all of it, and the work ain't the most mentally taxing stuff...so the back of my head is always planning, planning, planning, thinking of things I'd rather be doing, things I want to do in the near future, in the far future...plus, I mentioned to Les how I want a new bike when he gets his study money, but it's hard to justify that expense when I hardly ever exercise or go walking...guess I should get more active...and hop over to SCMoving and make myself some more lists...

Played on the computer last night and then touched up my nails, so never got to the knitting...pulled some more books out of the library that are demanding my attention, and I'm in the home stretch on the Kathy Reichs...

Updated SCMoving and MJHealth...determined to walk after work...feeling less whiny as the day progresses...

No comments: