Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Want some cheese with that...?

Don't even know why I'm writing. Life hurts, and I can't stand whining. I hate feeling this way, so bloody restless and sad, with the stress making me tense in the pit of my tummy. Was walking into work today and thinking, it's not just Dad...I've been aching for a change for a while now, just didn't act on it because we thought we were moving. So now what? Do I actually look for better employment, something that'll make me less bored and more sane, or do I shore up my patience and hold off, because if we start catching up, we could actually still move next year? The wanderlust is kicking in again, though not to visit his folks, because that house is a pressure cooker at present...no, I want to explore other cities in SC, like Spartanburg and Rock Hill, make sure that Columbia is our wisest first choice for getting up there. Camping would cut down on travel costs, might be able to afford some trips north come fall. In the meantime, organization and the Internet will have to satisfy my antsiness.

Started fourth color on Log Cabin blanket; gotta paw through my stash, see what else strikes my fancy...cleaned off table in bedroom again, but really I need to be spending my evenings tearing into that apartment in stages, because everything, closets, boxes, clutter needs to be addressed...no decent TV on lately, so gotta turn the sucker off and tuck in...hopefully starting tonight...

1 comment:

ruthee... said...

Change is bad but....I have one thought for you...

UNIVERSITY!