Monday, March 19, 2007

Quick update

1. Foot's feeling better. Aleve and cloth tape are my friends. Plus, tax return came in, so I'm buying new cheap orthotics to hold me til after the move.

2. I finished that light blue beanie and it's darn cute! I didn't think it'd look good on my mid-length mop, but it's not bad. I'm definitely on a hat jones of late; they provide fast gratification, which is nice; I've been feeling a shade intimidated by those SC bloggers. It's definitely time to expand the repertoire, try out cables on an actual project or something. Also want to try the Entrelac scarf that Allison at Freckles & Purls designed, once I can get my hands on some Silk Garden...in the meantime, I also started Broadripple with the Opal sock yarn I got from Carrie at the KB stash-busting party...excellent colors! Kind of a peach with periwinkle, navy, and white...

3. Had a funny, random purse moment this weekend...I'm usually pretty fickle about my purses, but it's just amusing...switched to my Vera Bradley on Saturday, switched to my Aigner on Sunday, and switched back to the grey tote I've been using on Sunday night. I swear sometimes it is a wonder that I put my pants on one leg at a time.....

No comments: