Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The usual.....

Pokin' along...

Found my closet floor again. It's nice.

Also cleared and organized my witchy stuff, found all the crystals I thought I'd given away. Nice to have my hands on that stuff again. I cleaned off my spice rack and hung it at eye level in the bedroom for easier access. (to the Muggles scratching their heads, it's for making incenses and stuff)

Still walking...weather may be turning again, cross your fingers...fundraising pokey still...fresh emails out this weekend.

Started Stormy sock over (AGAIN); third time's a charm. Neglecting everybody else in my UFO pile. God, I love this hobby!! It allows me to sit like a slug and watch my shows (I'm a sucker for a new fall season on the tube), and feel like I've accomplished something.

Starting 3rd string on mr. guitar...reading Great Expectations for kicks...goofing off at work...there's still that absence of energy, and I'm missing my lithium, but I remind myself of how different I am from say, 10 years ago, and it quells my concerns about backsliding. I never have to go back there. I have good things in my life, good people, and a husband who thinks I walk on water. I'm safe.

No comments: