Thursday, April 27, 2006

Just another manic Thursday...


Let's see...

Jordan's getting his appetite back.
I'm getting my energy back.
Linus (www.snoopy.com) is just here because he reminds me of Les.

I finished the umbilical cord hat (adorable!), and I think I like I-cord; it's kinda nifty! Knitted one of those little mittens, and am planning to start another pair of booties, because I know I'll be lucky if that dress is done by the time Kylie makes her appearance, and I want to have a bunch of stuff done for the shower at the end of next month. Gonna try for 2 pairs of booties, 2 pairs of mittens, 2 hats, and the blanket for the shower. At present, that goal's still doable; those mittens take like, no time; just hard working with size 3s. I got a new needle holder at JoAnn's that fits almost all my supplies, which is sweet, because I was keeping stuff in 2 or 3 places before, which is precarious when you live in an overflowing apartment. Lay something down and if the apartment doesn't eat it, one of the cats will.

Knitting bitches tonight!!! I haven't been in, like a month; car trouble, gas prices, and health stuff have kept me away :( Looking forward to it!

No comments: