Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Goddess...a little help here...

Patience.
Patience.
Patience.
And did I mention, patience?
Remember, you don't want to start trying to get pregnant until after the walk in October.
And Les being employed would help too.
And you need a new computer first, so that you can work from home.
And...

I don't want to whine. I really don't. But I'm aching a little right now. Just found out one of my cousins is pregnant again. Now granted, I have so many cousins on my mom's side, it's a wonder that that's not a permanent sitch; all the ones around my age have performed the requisite spawning of the herd in the last couple of years. I guess I relate to this cuz a little better; she and the hubby spent some time together before trying, and she's a bit of a granola. For some reason, this is hitting me harder than my sis-in-law Kara's impending mommyhood, probably because I don't envy her sitch one iota. She's not married, there's zero plans toward that (that we know of), and her partner is financially irresponsible and an alcoholic in training. She's got her work cut out for her. But it's all moot, because the responsible part of me doesn't want to get pregnant (as I've said, multiple times) until a) Les is employed, b) I'm in a little better shape, and c) we have a new computer at home so I can work from there. These are all things that can and will happen between now and the end of the year, in all likelihood, so I just need to relax and deal.

Tell that to my biological clock.

No comments: