Friday, April 07, 2006

Friday...it's a beautiful thing.


This is a better picture of Eduardo from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (courtesy of wikipedia). I was a little off in my previous entry; he has the brain of a 4-year-old, not a 3-year-old. He's a big sweetie, and he LOVES potatoes!

I'm ready for Friday, lemme tellya. Had the added stress of a flat tire yesterday :P I took care of it right after work, but it meant sitting around a Tire Kingdom for an hour and a half. No fun. But this is the first time in 2 months that my company isn't screaming for OT people on the weekend, so I'm going to be able to relax without guilt this weekend. Don't have a damn thing planned, for a change...there's a class at the church tonight on feminist goddess tradition that I might attend, and certainly the house can use some work; but maybe if I don't put such pressure on myself to do X, Y, and Z, I'll actually get A and B done in the process too. Hey, it could happen!

Elected not to frog the baby blanket...did several rows last night, actually felt like, productive. Can't wait to get my Knit Magic in; I'm thinking I can make several baby hats and bibs with that thing in the time it would take me to handknit one basketweave hat...probably not the case, especially if the thing doesn't come with the instruction booklet, but we'll see.

Coffee has NOT kicked in yet...

No comments: