Thursday, February 02, 2006

Perspective

Things always look a little better on the downslope of a day. Which makes no sense when you consider I'm going home to the clutterpile that is my home and the source of such frustration. Still...

Saw two good ones on blogs today...the first one was the term "procrastinatrix." Oh. My. God. So. Me.

The other one's a joke...hear the one about the argument between the masochist and the sadist?
The masochist kept saying, "beat me, beat me!"
The sadist said, "no."

::grin::

That one reminds me of one I heard in college...
How many surrealists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?




Fish.




"No, she's not a Picasso. If she was a Picasso, she'd have 3 tits."
Billy Crystal, City Slickers

Yup, definitely feeling better. If I can't get the cast-on tonight, then darn it, I'm going to try a different pattern. I've never been one to follow the herd, well, not on my current medication anyway, so maybe I should try a different shawl. The book A Gathering of Lace is just gorgeous and offers a lot of options for all levels of expertise.

No comments: