Friday, March 01, 2013

Friday Faves

Paydays are such a blessing! To be able to look ahead a bit. I admit I let the dough slide low this last period, so that we've been scratching around a little, coming up with evening meals, but part of that is also un-dairying whatever ideas we do come up with for Hubs. Don't realize how much a particular food is a part of your life until you're trying to 86 it for a while...

I have a freelance article (!!!) that I'm stalling on, due to plain fear that I don't know what the hell I'm doing, which I'm sure will dissipate once I've made my phone call to the guy I'm getting info from, so keeping this short, with some links of stuff I've been thinking on, learning from this week...

Definitely on a foodie kick this week:

Want to try my hand at this, if I can't find anything suitable in the local organic departments.


Never thought of popcorn for breakfast before.

Which got me thinking how much I want to do this.

Wondering if this dairy option would help the Hubs (love having Ashley's Home Dairy handy for recipes!)

Want to try making pitas this weekend for a lower carb sandwich option.

And we HAVE to get more veggies into our daily meals!

Workin' weekend here with the seed starting class at Sow True kicking it off on Saturday. Have a great one, y'all!

Image from here.

No comments: