Sunday, December 09, 2012

Seriously, who moves @ frickin' Christmastime?


Apparently lots of people...almost couldn't get booking when and where I needed it. We got quite a bit of packing done Friday and Saturday...today's been more relaxed; Hubs' head is being its usual self, and it's my last day after a whole week off, so we're more chill. Lord though, the only thing keeping us from being completely overwhelmed, is the fact that most of our belongings have already made it into boxes. Les will work on packing this week, as will I, and I have 1 week left on my Y membership so I'm getting my hiney there after work this week too.
 
In just 2 weeks, we'll have all our belongings in a Budget rental, and we'll be in Aiken. We're spending Christmas with his family and driving north the day after. We're picking up some pretty excellent cast-off furniture from them while we're there...a couple of leather couches and a twin bed, provided we can fit everything...it's gonna be interesting.
 
The only nostalgia I'm feeling is for friends we're leaving...
 
Images from here.

No comments: