Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday musings

3-day weekends rock. I got a little bit of organizing accomplished, and a lot of relaxing occurred. I'm turning a fresh corner in how I handle work stress and opening my mind to other possibilities. I don't know that I actually want to be an English professor. I do know that I'm not sure what my next move is career-wise, and that the concept requires thought.

I celebrated Summer Solstice with a stroll through the Jacksonville Arboretum...forgot my camera, but got in a good knee workout that's jump starting me back into exercise. Took a couple of weeks off there...so damn easy to slide. Temperatures dropped just a smidge, so I can walk without worrying about heat stroke, so long as I take the proper precautions.

Bought a packet of hierloom organic Roma tomato seeds ... thinking of taking a fresh stab at the stubborn nightshade. The ducklings should hatch this week, and then it's sayonara, waterfowl, get the frick off my porch!

No comments: