Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Hump day


Still a little sore in my right shoulder...pretty sure it's from sleeping funny...had that pain-in-the-tail portable EKG thing on from Monday to Tuesday, and you don't realize that you're holding your body differently until it's untethered. Wahaa, felt great to get that thing off yesterday!

Frustrating is spending the day actually looking forward to cleaning house a bit, and getting home and having the exhaustion hit...accomplished laundry last night and little else.

Work has been equally frustrating lately...I'm paid according to how many sites I can crank out in a given day, and when I end up sending back more than I edit, it eats into my hourglass, big time. I was pretty angry by the end of the day yesterday, which probably accounts for the exhaustion, because I do leave work at work, so rather than stewing about my crappy numbers, it just knocks me out. So the kitchen still looks hairy, and my brain's a little cluttered. Hoping to deal better tonight...

Have to squeeze a doc appt in on my lunch today...perfect opportunity to be lazy and grab McD's. Yuck! Made a nice, big salad instead. Very pleased with myself :)
Happy late birthday, Dr. Seuss! Pic snuck from wikipedia...he's my fave.

No comments: