Friday, January 08, 2010

Blog Lovin'

I love blogs. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them, it turns out. Some people (heh, Husby in partic) wonder how I can spend so much time on a computer, but it's the easiest thing in the world when you come across a blog you like. You read down a little, troll the archives, and then check out the blogs that appeal to that person and wham-o, you're at another blog that strikes your fancy and sets things stirring in your head and heart. Something that speaks to another part of your creative muse or your soul or something, and gets you dreaming about projects and food and other wonders of life...Waldorf wonderfulness and canning and living authentically and sustainably and...

So I've been trolling today, searching for blogs I may have missed when I rebuilt the list at right, and coming across even more that I look forward to reading at my leisure, mucking up my work numbers and filling my head with delightful dreams...

Welcome to:
exhale. return to center.
Small Measure
Design*Sponge
Food in Jars
Confessions of a Locavore
Smitten Kitchen
Honey & Jam
Chiot's Run

They're listed on the right; go check 'em out. CANNOT WAIT to get home and play some more... :)
Have a great weekend, y'all! More pics coming...

No comments: