Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm online because...

...i'm distracting myself from going out in search of ice cream.

Astigmatic contacts not nearly as expensive as the doc originally told me, thank goodness. They're a pinch more expensive, but not the hilariously exorbitant price she threw at me last week. And while both eyes are astigmatic, the left eye's low enough to wear standard near-sighted contacts; it's rightie that has the higher astigmatism. Whatever, had a work week that was still boring as hell, but the tension I hadn't realized was all across my forehead has evaporated. Sweet.

Otherwise, normal weekend, reading library books, avoiding...I'm a Farmville addict on FB and the gifts haven't been getting through the last couple of days; that's annoying. If that's the biggest annoying thing in my life at present, I'm pretty lucky.

No comments: