Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Quickie...

no, not that kind...get your head outta the gutter!

Four people got moved to different positions within my company, and the upshot is I still have a shot at the Supervisor position I've been basically doing for the past 6 months...brushing up on my experience, my sucking up, and my people skills, in about that order...when they get their crap together, I'll interview with about half a dozen higher-ups (yeesh!) and then we'll see. Thinking my skills will beat out the other girl I know was looking at the position, but not taking anything for granted...

Survived helping Lil Bro move by being smart and careful on the stairs, not carrying more than I could handle, and moving slow. Sweat a pile of water weight off, and am feeling good, motivated to continue working out in some capacity in the evenings.

Cell phone's down, home phone's plugged back in...we're really tight on money til my next payday :( Plenty of food in the larder tho' so just gotta get creative.

Plugging along...looking forward to another 3-day weekend :)

No comments: