Friday, May 08, 2009

Perspective & change

I won't expound on change here...it's all been said before. I know what needs to be done. Always have. Only thing holding me back is myself. Blahblahblah...

Was thinking just this morning how I can't imagine being pregnant in this body, because it's already so difficult to handle...

Not pregnant. Mix of emotions.

If you're ever needing a perspective shift, hop over to Mother Rising and read her 9/11 journals. It's powerful stuff. She lived 1 block from the World Trade Center. 1 block. Lucky to be alive.

Couldn't watch Michael J. Fox's TV special all the way through last night, because the optimism was getting to me. He's the sweetest guy in the world, so I can't be pissed for feeling inferior. And I've told myself time and again how I have a legitimate medical condition, how my body and brain don't produce lithium, so I'm never going to be happy fun Melanie on my own...

Still...

So...not pregnant...finally figuring out how to get the timing right, or so I thought...not happy with your body at all...and the clock's not going any slower...

What are you going to do about it?

No comments: