Friday, April 17, 2009

Blissful, delicious Friday (the sequel)

1. Try not to go crazy shopping just because the quarterly bonus hit your check this week.
2. Buy planting trays to start seeds.
3. Clean, recycle, clean, clean...

I definitely have a fair Irish complexion, but I don't consider my skin that sensitive. Recently though, been noticing my face flushing more when I'm using products that are past their prime. Always considered that 3- or 6-month lifespan on cosmetics to be an evil ploy by distributors to get you to spend more money on their crap. Live and learn...or older, wiser...or something. Anyway, time to throw out the old foundation. Have already tossed a large variety of cast-off cleansers and lotions and junk, hand-me-downs from Mom and such...

Next up, new sunscreen! Weather is Florida spring down here, seriously beautiful. I'm resenting the heck out of going to work these days. Florida spring is a lot like Canada summer, I think...50s (F) at night, 70s during the day. Trying to enjoy it and just not think about the sweaty days ahead...

Happy Friday!

No comments: