Monday, March 30, 2009

Twittering again...

inside my head, that is...there's lots of thoughts and memories from this weekend to tuck into my heart and brain...

My Lil Sis keeps a very clean house. It's quite inspiring.

I realized quite bluntly how much my clothes stink of smoke when I'm away from the house. I plain don't notice it at home, because it's part of the environment. Planning some things to change that...

I'm ready to think about planting.

I'm ready to think about cleaning the apartment again. I recognize that this project will not be ready in time to show my relatives (who are coming for Easter) where I live. Started a Spring cleaning list...

I'm VERY ready for my bicycle.

Seriously inspiring, my sister's place...it's going to help me let go of a lot of things...things that I couldn't let go of when we were emptying Mom's place, because they were so much Dad, but which I'll be able to look at more clearly now....yes, some of it will be stored for when we have a house, but most of it...I mean, yes, I want a workshop in a garage or basement, but do I need a 35-year-old electric sander that's so loud it makes your ears bleed, when I can buy new? Things to ponder...

The Kelly Clarkson concert ROCKED!! So much fun! Didn't even get anywhere near the stage or theater where it was held, we watched it from the extra vid screen they put down the street. Mom and I got ourselves a pretty plum spot, considering the serious crowd, and had a great time.

Meara burned me 3 CDs, 2 of KC's stuff and one mix of current upbeat music. I haven't really listened to my MP3 player since Dad...something about my music made me ache hard, and certain stuff -- stuff I consider really pretty like Josh Groban or Enya -- brings me to tears, which certainly gets in the way of work and whatnot. I think I'm in a better place with that, thanks to this weekend.

She also had lots of mirrors in her bathroom, which allowed me to get a good look at myself. That music's going to be used for working out too.

My fingers are itching to knit socks...Mom got me a Joann's card for an anniversary gift, gonna blow some of that sucker this week :)

No comments: