Friday, June 13, 2008

Well now, let's see...

Gas prices and money crises are forcing me to slow down and turn a bit inward this weekend, sticking close to home, which probably isn't a bad thing. There's plenty to do there, cutting the umbilical cord on some furniture and lots more "stuff," reorganizing, creating space from chaos. There are knitting projects to dip into and new recipes to try. There's quality time with Husby discussing work and school options and the future.

Fridays are delicious light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel days. I can get away with wearing jeans to work everyday, but as I only own one pair, I save 'em for Fridays. It's payday (well, every other week), and even though it's always already spent, there's that lightness that comes with earning. My work's really dry, so weekends are a sweet relief.

No comments: