Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A new day


More whales courtesy of http://www.nmfs.noaa.gov/pr/

"But things always look better in the morning..."
~ To Kill A Mockingbird

Feeling better. Much, I think. Which is odd, because the sky is still gloomy from last night's rains and we're out of money again. Lord knows we need the rain; they just declared a state of emergency down by New Smyrna Beach because of the forest fires.

Tonight I'll continue on the mitten I started last night, start the other baby Ugg, and work the baby blanket. I can feel myself winding down on baby stuff; will probably do one other set of mittens and maybe a bib too, but I'm definitely ready to turn my attention back to knitting for me. That new issue of Interweave coming out mid-May looks orgasmic!

There's a bunch of new TV tonight and a load of laundry to do. Normalcy, the mundaneness of life helps; but I definitely don't feel as raw as I did last night. Must've turned a corner.

No comments: