Wednesday, February 15, 2006

WAAAAYYYY down upon the Suwannee RIBBIT!

Muppet Show. Steve Martin guesting. Yeah, you had to be there.

Anyway, frogged the ole SSS again. If I'd continued with it in that fashion, I'd have been blocking a shawl x months from now with a big nipple in the middle. Great for Zoe. Not so great for me :)

Three rows in. So far so good. Definitely wasn't concentrating on that last one, I think I was screwing up already by row 3. Doesn't take much these days for the blonde moments to kick in.

Gonna go Dick Cheneying later for a katcha-katcha (that's where you go hunting for something, but you try to keep it a secret >:)

Dreaming of a world where I can do my job on a voice-activated computer so it frees up my hands to knit.

Feeling a little better today, thank the goddess!

No comments: