Friday, March 12, 2010

Frustration, mental wanderings, the usual

Work.....has me thinking about how I'd like to work elsewhere. Has me thinking about NC.

Friday......good feeling.

Husby's still sick, poor guy...will spend weekend doting on him.

I'm still just a pinch out of sorts since Tuesday.....thinking of doing a cleansing ritual. When you're not used to doctors' offices and medical procedures, there's a feeling of violation that results....whether it's from the occasional groin twinge or the restrictions on activity during recovery...i don't know...just doesn't have me completely feeling like me. Will be glad to have the weekend to get back into my routine. May have to work early Saturday, but otherwise, planning a light walk, maybe a visit to the Arts Market, and a good pinch of organizing and planning. Another full-of-promise Friday :)

No comments: